The supremacy of Timberlands was started back in 1970, and it is no sooner going to end even after more than six decades. Instead, it is only increasing due to the insane demand for Timberland shoes. It is probably because of the stylish designs and classic style of Timberland boots that customers cannot say no to these goodies.
Notably, they perfectly go with all your looks and outfits. Out of all, Timberlands with jeans is no less than a timeless combination. This classic combination adds a distinctive charm to any of your looks, from casual to more polished and sophisticated looks. In addition, you can pair Timberlands with off-duty outfits to formal outfits.
But many people get confused with choosing the right style of jeans with a suitable pair of Timberlands, and then they come up with one pet question, i.e., How To Wear Timberlands With Jeans? Well, look on further if you are one of them because this article provides a detailed guide on how to wear Timberlands with Jeans.
Read this article, implement the tips, and take your style game to the next level!
How To Wear Timberlands With Jeans?
Mainly, two common ways are used to style Timbs with jeans. Please note that Timberlands, aka Timbs, has become a style icon since the 80s. Its credit mainly goes to the fashion institutes like Milan, which contributed to making Timbs the most preferred choice for modern yet casual looks.
Below we have discussed the two most common ways to style your modern and casual looks by pairing jeans with Timberlands.
For A Modern Style
As mentioned earlier, Timbs has been a fashion icon ever since their launch, and their craze is not going to end any soon. It is probably due to the unparallel classic look and pure confidence that these goodies ooze.
However, their styling method has undergone some alterations, unparalleled to their trend that is no sooner end. For instance, the contemporary style guide suggests pairing Timbs with tapered jeans for a more classy and refined look.
Please note that tapered jeans are not all loose and all fitted. However, they are slightly loose from the bottom and thighs, along with a narrower leg for a clean, crisp look. In addition, they are considered the most comfortable type of jeans. It is because jeans that are too tight or close to the body may cause discomfort to your legs. Whereas this unique fit of tapered jeans will perfectly align with the classic look and structure of Timbs, mainly providing two benefits, which are,
● Your Timbs’ tongue and lacing are visible, which is the most universally accepted and trendiest way to style Timberlands with jeans.
● The combo provides a strong base for the overall silhouette of your look.
In addition, you can top off this modern-day fashion combo with a fitted henley shirt or a basic crewneck for making your Timbs the statement piece of your overall look. Topping off tapered jeans and Timbs will be capped off your look in an ideal way. The charm of rugged boots with best-fitted tapered jeans is, surely, too dapper to handle.
Moreover, you can complement this look with a fine piece of outwear, such as a bomber jacket, a peacoat, or even a leather biker jacket. Pairing this type of gorgeous outerwear with this look will add lots more fun to your entire look and enhance your fashion statement.
It is because pairing these heavy outwear will create an outfit balance, e.g., more bulk at the top and the bottom of the silhouette, and holding it back by the tapered jeans from the middle. In short, it is the finest idea to pair your robust Timberlands with tapered jeans for setting up your style game.
For Classic Fit Jeans
The second common way to style Timberlands with jeans is to go for classic-fit jeans. Classic-fit jeans compliment the ruggedness of Timbs, creating a stylish and crisp look.
And the added bonus is you can pair any color of these jeans with any model of Timbs, and it will look wow. However, the combo of classic-fit blue jeans and Original Yellow Timberlands is the dapper, trendiest, and timeless combination.
In addition, you can top this combo off with any of your favorite textures or layers, including flannels to denim jackets. Moreover, the combo is much-loved by hunters and hikers for its more preppy look.
Style Guide for Pairing Timerblands With Jeans
Pairing Timberlands with jeans is undoubtedly a staple in fashion. It is a timeless classic combo and a trend that is not going to end any sooner. However, we have seen a variation in the styling game of this combo.
Below are a few hot tips to keep pace with the latest styling trends.
● Tucking Pants Into Timbs – If you choose to pair fit jeans or streamlined outfits, tucking pants in the Timbs is a good idea. You can wear socks under your jeans and jeans into timberlands for winter outfits.
● Cuff Your Tapered Pants – If you want to create a more trendy and voguish look, you must try cuffing your tapered pants. All you need to do is cuff your pants so they will not fall above the tongue of your Timbs. The ideal case is to roll up your pants 3 times and make a basic cuff of 2 inches which looks more stylish and dapper.
● Slip Into Sweats Or Leggings – Another tip to enhance your style statement is pairing your Timbs with comfy sweats or leggings. This unique pair will create a cozy yet stylish look. Also, you can top this most comfortable combo off with a flannel, baggy sweater, or a hoodie, and you are all good to slay without compromising your comfort.
● Cargo Pants With Timbs – Cargo pants with Timbs go perfectly well with these rugged goodies. As discussed earlier, Timberlands were originally created to fulfill the work requirements and create a more rugged yet classy look. Also, you pair this combo with a simple tee. Trust this combo, and you will not regret it – that’s the promise.
● Cozy Up For Winter With A Fur-Lined Parka – Winters are approaching? And you need new ideas for your winter outfits? Off all, the best is to keep your feet cozy with Timbs and your body with a fur-lined parka. Plus, the combo keeps you warm and looks luxe and trendy. In addition, if you want to create a more preppy look, you must try a pea coat instead of a puffy parka.
● Baggy Jeans, A Jacket, And Timbs; Trio You Need To Try – In summer, you can too off your Timbs and jeans with a rugged jacket. The trio will surely, take your style statement to the next level. You can wear a simple solid-color tee under the jacket to create a more casual look.
● Tan Timbs and Dark Jeans – Another amazing tip to rock your casual look is to play with the colors. Make a beautiful contrast between your Timbs’ colors and jeans. The perfect combo is to pair tan Timberlands with dark jeans.
● Tucking Jeans Behind the Tongue – Tucking jeans behind the tongue is another excellent idea to keep your style statement on point.
● Keep Your Laces Loose – If you want fun with your fashion statement, do not hesitate to keep your laces loose. Tying your Timbs laces is the most refined and elite way to rock your jeans and Timberlands combo. To keep your laces loose, skip a few holes, and you are all set to keep up with the times.
- List item
- List item
- List item
- List item
- List item
- List item
- Tucking Pants Into Timbs – If you choose to pair fit jeans or streamlined outfits, tucking pants in the Timbs is a good idea. You can wear socks under your jeans and jeans into timberlands for winter outfits.
- List item
- List item
Frequently Asked Questions
Which jeans style goes well with Timberlands?
You can pair the gorgeous goodies of Timberlands with all the variety of jeans. However, they go perfectly well with tapered jeans. Besides, you can also style them with leggings to rock your casual look.
Can I pair Timberland Boots and jeans with a denim shirt?
Why not? Of course, you can pair this timeless combo with a variety of denim garments, including denim shirts. To keep this trio chic, you can go with a dark pair of jeans with light denim or a chambray shirt. Try this outfit idea for the next weakened outing and you will not regret it.
What sort of top goes well with jeans and Timbs for girls?
You can pair Timbs and jeans with a logger flannel or a denim shirt for nailing your fashion statement. Try this trio and get ready to ride the wave of fashion.
To conclude, pairing rugged Timberland boots with jeans is always a fashion-forward idea. You can pair your Timbs with a variety of jeans depending on the look you want to create. Try pairing them with skinny and minimal jeans for a more preppy look. Likewise, you can go with cargo pants for a slightly dramatic look.
However, pairing them with tapered jeans is always a winning idea. Moreover, the article has already provided a complete guide on styling Timberland boots with jeans, including additional tips to rock this timeless combination. As it is no lie that Timberlands and jeans are a timeless combination and a lasting legacy in the fashion world.